Saturday, September 10, 2005

Blogging Weekend

I think it might be beneficial to describe myself and why I have created a blog.

I am currently 28 years old, married, and live in Seattle. I work in the software industry for a startup company based in Bellevue. We have a great company and I find enjoyment working for the organization. With the advent of recent news articles discussing people getting fired for blogging about work – I will now limit my employment conversation. If the suspense is driving you crazy feel free to AskMe via email where I work.

I enjoy living in Seattle and own a house in Ballard which is an old fishing/Nordic town. Check out the link on the right. Ballard is a hip place to live and the neighborhood has a number of bars and a great view of the Olympics towering over Puget Sound.

On the recreation side I enjoy: whitewater kayaking, skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, camping, and climbing. I only climb indoors – Ballard has a great gym: http://www.stonegardens.com. It’s a funny place – lots of nice people but it turns into a meat market on weeknights. It gets packed with gals running around in spandex and sport-bras and guys not wearing shirts and flexing their muscles. Overall it’s one of the best weeknight activities in Seattle. I would encourage everyone to try sport climbing once.

I mentioned earlier that I am married – my wife, Charlotte Quesada, is forbidding me to discuss her in the blog. She finds it’s disturbing that I created a blog – conversation over. I am not sure why I created the blog or who will read the material. I will use the blog to document my current thoughts and life experiences. Please feel free to shoot over any comments.

Today is only the third weekend I have spent in Seattle this summer – I have been traveling a ton. I we be spending the weekend completing all of the house work I planned to accomplish this summer. That said, my introduction needs to wind down because I need to get back to touching up the paint in the kitchen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that you have created a blog and love that your wife does not want to have any part of it... can't wait to see what else you write. Your voice is one that needs to be heard. Keep it coming!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna hear more about Charlotte!!

E -

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home