Saturday, July 22, 2006

On the move...

Yes it's true - we are on the move once again.

Today is Saturday and I am about to jump on a British Airways plane bound for London. Charlotte and I will be spending the next 3 weeks traveling through Europe. The quick plan:

- 3-4 days in London
- 3-4 days in Paris
- 10 days in Italy
- 7 days in Ireland

The sad news stems from the fact that we are leaving Seattle. After 4 exciting years we have decided to move back to Jackson. We are currently in the process of selling our house in Seattle, purchasing a house in JH, and I have been locking down my transition plan at work for my extended vacation. It made for a hectic week.

I will be using this blog to document the next 1-2 months of our life as we work through the big move. Who knew that Europe was on the way to Jackson?

Time to finish packing - more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home