Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cell Phone Fact

4 billion people on planet earth own cell phones. The total population of the planet is 6 billion people.

In Jackson, many of my friends do not have land lines and thus rely solely on cell phones. I wonder if any other personal electronic devices have been adopted by this large of a percentage of the overall population? It's astonishing when considering that 13 years ago, hardly anyone owned a cell phone (one girl in my high school had a car phone).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sceeter said...

pretty amazing, but you forgot I rocked the motorola flip phone in high school, chunky gray with antenna you had to raise before use. stylin.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Bradley Krugh said...

Ohhh....I forgot. Chalk up another cell phone owner -- MacOnCall. Good Catch.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brad-

wanted to talk to you about an opportunity in the area, my office 703-729-5250

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home