Monday, April 30, 2007

Buying Gifts Online?

My friend Hayden who owns Festive Living just rolled out a new e-commerce site. It's amazing how fast non-technical people can create a e-commerce website with payment processing tools. Her POS software had a template system which automatically imported the product data. My understanding is that most data was pulled from the POS system and graphics for each item had to be manually entered. Long term site maintenance will be difficult because vendors are frequently discontinuing items, but I am confident that she will find away to manage this problem.

The new pages should also increase her visibility on search engines. The site now has a wedding registry and online store landing page.

One of our neighbors had a baby on Tuesday - I think this camo stripe binker would be a cool addition to his collection. Maybe I'll make a run to Victor this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home