Friday, August 31, 2007

I was beat by a party gal


I have been working on a small SEO project for my friend who owns the home accessory store Festive Living in Victor, ID. In the past few weeks the site has been bumped to #2 on Google for the keywords "Festive Living". Apparently, some music lover started a blog about her travels to festivals in the Northeast and she has jumped to #1. Do you think she went to any Dead shows back in the day?

The Festival Gal





I wonder if she has taken time to optimize the blog or if Google rated the site higher due it being a blogger site with more text. The site http://www.festive-living.com/ is mostly graphics which effects its Google rating.


Anyway, it looks like I need hit the books and knock her from the top spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home