Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Magic Kingdom

I made a trip to the Magic Kingdom in mid-November. The Magic Kingdom is the main park in Disney World and it has not changed much since I was a kid. I experienced a bit of daja-vu walking around, riding on Space Mountain, and soaking in the scene. I would not rush back to Disney world, but it would be fun to spend 2 days roaming around the parks with a few friends when our children are older.
The park was empty during the week before Thanksgiving and I was able to walk onto most rides (I only went into the park for 2 hours after a work conference ended). What amazed me was the large number of corrals to contain people during peak days. One could easily wait for 1 hour for a 2 minute ride. Don't go to Disney World during a peak holiday time - you will be overrun with other tourists.
Do you know who lives here?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home