Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wedding Season

Wedding season has officially arrived for us this summer. As it stands we have been invited to 10 weddings this year! The plan is to attend 5 -- 3 in Jackson, 1 in Hood River and 1 in Virginia. Four of the 5 are in sweet places and the 5th would be a great place in any month besides June, July or August. Unfortunately the 5th is during the middle of August and I will be flying in from a snowy winter in the Andes.

We managed to escape 5 weddings due our trip to Argentina this summer. I think that being on a different continent is a legit excuse for skipping the big day. I assume that after 10 weddings this year most of our friends will be hitched, but who knows if another swell will occur next year.

In case you are wondering, I'm attending the 2nd of 5 this weekend. I'm excited to catch up with a few old friends and enjoy the festivities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home